Murphy Ford/Lincoln-Mercury has been in business since 1955. Founded by Daniel Murphy II, Murphy Ford/Lincoln-Mercury has survived many changes over the past 51 years of business, and continues to stand today as a Chester original. Built on the philosophy that honesty sells, they train their Sales Professionals to be honest and polite to everyone they greet.
- Stocks over 500 new and used Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles and over 100 used cars, trucks and SUVs
- Features Fleet, Part, Service and Finance Departments as well as body shop and rental service
- Parts Department is equipped with $300,000 in parts and is connected to a complete network of local resources
- Pa. sales tax does not apply to out of state buyers
- Special Finance to aid buyers with credit issues