The Riverfront Alliance of Delaware County works to enhance the profile of the Delaware County waterfront as an internationally recognized destination for business, entertainment & recreation, arts & culture, education, healthcare, home ownership, and safe, stable, and thriving communities.
Did you know? Facts about Delaware County’s Riverfront:
- The Commodore Barry Bridge is the largest Cantilever Bridge in the United States
- $1.36 billion has been invested in the city of Chester since 1996
- Harrah’s Chester has generated over 900 new jobs
- Chester is located within 100 miles of 13% of the U.S population
- Chester is 25 minutes from Wilmington, Delaware home to more than half of the Fortune 500 companies
- The Riverfront’s great location provides linkage to regional high-speed computing hubs